2013년 4월 11일 목요일

The First Trip

 Hello. I'm Yeon.
I really like trip. And one day, I will go backpacking around the world with my camera. In this blog, I write about some city where I want to go.
The first city is Paris. As you know, Paris is very famous for elegant buildings, art and food.

 This is Eiffel Tower. Because Gustave Eiffel made it, people called it Eiffel tower. This tower is almost symbol of Paris, and every year many tourists come to Paris to see it.
I hope I take my pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower.



If you go to Paris, you must stop by at the Louvre.


The Louvre is one of the greatest museums in the world. You can see the world-class works in this place.
For example, Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Gustave Moreau's Orpheus , Jean-Francois Millet's Les glaneuses, and so on.If you interested in art, you really love this Louvre.

I'd like to let you know Delicious food in this city.
Maybe you already remind something. The baguette! But baguette is too famous so you already know. I will introduce something else. 



This is crepe. Its meaning is thin pancakes. It looks very pretty, and tastes sweat a lot.  You can choose your topping whatever you want, like Cream, jam, fruit or chocolate.
 


 You also taste macaron too. It is sweat, colorful, very cute but making it very difficult. Therefore, If you ever find a macaron store, please stopped by and enjoy it yourself.

 Paris is really fantastic place. But too far from me. Trip to Paris take a lot of cost and time. And I can not speak French even a word so I need to learn it. These are take many efforts, But few years later, I will go Paris for my first backpacking.

댓글 1개:

  1. Hi yeon hee!! I'm jin hee. Now I'm very excited. Paris is a city that I want to travel. becaus I like bread. And I like macaron very much. I'd like to taste macaron in paris. this posting is very good and makes me happy. Bye~

    답글삭제