2013년 4월 14일 일요일

The Fifth Trip

Do you like London? London is beautiful city and the capital of England. My first impression of this city is classic. There are many old buildings and structures.


 Tower Bridge which is symbol of London was finished 1894. This bridge across the river called Thames River. The bridge has dignified and imposing appearance. And many people said nightscape of the Tower Bridge is as pretty as a picture.

And Buckingham Palace is worthy of a visit. Buckingham Palace is official residence of the King of England is open to the public when the king live in the other abode. You can see the Changing of the Guards at the Palace. It looks very cool!


A house of Parliament is also recommended. A house of Parliament has Big Ben. Big Ben is large clock tower weighs 13.5t and standing at 106 meters tall. Big Ben informs the New Year like Korea Boshingak.

Do you like Sherlock Holmes? I am big fan of Sherlock Holmes. Maybe you are same; you must go Sherlock Holmes Museum. Hereabouts, there are souvenir shop and restaurant named after Sherlock Holmes. And the man who called himself Doctor Watson received the guests. It looks very interesting. Oh my. I really want to go there. Sherlock Holmes and Arthur Conan Doyle is my hero. Ill get there, even if I have to get part-time job.
If you go London in at the end of the year, you should go Trafalgar Square. Trafalgar Square made for Commander Nelson who saves England from Spain and France in 1805. Every December, Norway send Christmas tree as a thank-offering for of British help which can help Norway free from domination of Nazi. The Christmas tree is so beautiful.
London has many things to see. I wish I can go London (include Sherlock Holmes Museum) soon!

댓글 9개:

  1. Hi, Yeon Hee! I'm Ji Won. I'm also fan of Sherlock. Have you seen Sherlock of England drama(BBC)? which Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman act in. Actually I look forward to watch the last season of that, season 3.

    As far as I know, the picture you posted up(Sherlock Holmes Museum) is just 221B Baker Street London. The address doesn't exist originally. Thank to support from the fans(like you?), It was made. But, don't expect too much to save disappointment. If you search the reviews of people who have already visited in there, you can easily find the reviews that have some disappoint. hahaㅡ. But, you said you are 'big fan' of Sherlock, so it could well be different?

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. Hi, Yeon Hee. I`m Ung. I like England and I want to live there when I retire my future job. I`m also interesting in Sherlock Holmes same as you and Ji Won. I read some Arthur Conan Doyle`s books, Sherlock Holmes movies, and drama seires, too. This post makes me go to London as soon as possible. And, I read your comment in my blog. Thank you so much.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi, yeon hee~ I'm hyun song. The symbols of England always look beautiful. And I feel the urge to visit England. I consider visiting England in language training abroad of this vacation. GJP:D

    답글삭제
  5. Hi, Yeon Hee. Your posting is very nice. You like Sherlock Holmes? I'm interested in Sherlock Holmes too. If I have a chance to visit, I'll very happy. Bye.

    답글삭제
  6. Hi, yeon-hee. I`m hye-mi. Your posts are really colorful! I want to see them in the flesh. Where you decided to go to a country at GLP? Maybe I`ll go to UK! If you decided to go to UK, we are going to there together! I hope that you`ll go to UK and see the Sherlock Holmes`s remains.

    답글삭제
  7. Hello, Yeon Hee. I'm Sam. Your post is really impressive. I'm not yet go to the England, but I would like to see if I have a chance. I'm also a big fan of Sherlock Holmes. So, I want to visit the Sherlock Holmes Museum. I look forward to your next post. Bye Bye ~~~ ^^

    답글삭제
  8. Hello, Yeon He. I'm Cheon Seung Hyeon~
    Because I like the classic style, I'm attracted to London. There are many old buildings and structures!
    Sherlock Holmes? I know him.....I watched the British drama Sherlock. Ha Ha Ha
    Do you know 명탐정코난?
    Byebye~

    답글삭제
  9. Hi, Yeon Hee~ I'm Seong Eun. Your post is really good. I am a big fan of Sherlock Holmes. I had read the complete works of Sherlock Holmes. However I did not know the Sherlock Holmes Museum. Thank you for telling me interesting facts. Bye Bye~:)

    답글삭제