2013년 5월 25일 토요일

Prepare My Trip 2

Well, when preparing bag, clothes and shoes is done, now I prepare lest of things.


This is safety information from Korea Diplomatic Service. As you can see, some countries have to carefully choose to travel.
So sad, my eighth trip spot Egypt is level 2 area. I have to more consider about my Egypt travel plan.
 

Above this, these four countries cannot go to trip particular period. For your safe travel, you should often check Diplomatic Service site. It is very helpful and improving site.
            
Or you need to carry your medicine, food (which can go through customs), camera, lap top, sunblock  emergency drugs like sticking plaster…… and buying travel insurance is also important.

Wow…… There are a lot of things I have to prepare before start traveling. I can’t write all now, but much more still remains to be prepared.

HAHA. Traveling go to foreign country alone is more complicated than I thought. For these reasons, many tourists choose a tourist agency. They offer all things like a sightseeing guide, bus, hotel, travel insurance and so on.

But, traveling alone is my old dream. When I was young, I travel in Korea with my family almost twice in a month. I like see unfamiliar scenery. I like check into next spot through internet or the map. But after I enter the high school, it is very hard to trip somewhere, even close spot!
I am very happy that I have a long vocation than high school so I can plan long journey like go to abroad. Of course, I don’t have enough money and my language skill is absurdly run short. I know that very well. But I love travel and make an effort to reach the goal. So, it doesn’t matter so much. I hope that I can go to travel all these spots which write this blog someday (as soon as possible) :D 

댓글 2개:

  1. Hi, I'm Jong-Seon. Your dream is traveling alone. My dream is traveling with my friends.
    But, traveling alone is also good! I can check the information about safety countries. I'm surprised that Egypt is level 2. Because, I like Egypt. I read the book of Rameses II.
    I want to travel foreign countries.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, Yeonhee. I'm Ung. There are too many things to prepare travel. I agree about your posts, and I want to add one thing. How about call to public health center and ask what to be vaccinated? I think that it is much safe to travel another country.

    답글삭제