2013년 5월 25일 토요일

Prepare My Trip

Until now, I write about 8 places I want to go. I not sure when I start to go. So now, I have to think about what I need for my travel.
 First, I need at least two bags (it depends on my total luggage.). I love my backpack but I use another one sometimes. During travel, I have to care many things by myself and everything is very unfamiliar and uncomfortable. These make me very distracted than I lose my things more easily than usual. I hope that I will not lose anything. But just in case, I have to carry important things like my passport, wallets and cell phone all times in a bag which is light and small. And it can also protect stealing.



And I need more bag to pack lest of my luggage like my clothes, camera, shoes and so on. If my trip schedule include many walking programs or movements, using backpack is better for me. Actually, backpack is handier in an irregular road like rural area or mountainous area. But luggage is too much and the road is not irregular, it is wiser using suitcase case with wheels like trunk. This bag helps you to move your luggage dintlessly.  

Second, I prepare my shoes. Traveling involves a lot of walking. So every traveler chooses right shoes for their. Some travel plan of mine contains hiking. So I must bring hiking boots. Besides, when I go to beach I need waterproof shoes or sandals. And when I go to Alaska I need arctic boots to keep warm.

Also, I need to consider my clothes. Except several cases, weather is very different between Korea and foreign country. So I should check the weather of destination and pack my clothes. Of course, I can buy some clothes in that country. But it may lead over budget! Therefore, it is hard to enjoy my traveling.

댓글 3개:

  1. Hello ~ Yeon Hee. I'm Sam. Your blog is really helpful when prepare to travel. I'm not meticulous when travel prepare. So, with reference to your blog when travel prepare are likely to benefit. Bye Bye ~ ^^

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, Yeon hee. It's me Seungwoo. Exctually, I really like to travel with no special plans. But it seems that you like to travel with preparing perfect. I also like that style. When I go another place long time, I have to prepare lot of things like cloth, shoes, bags as you said. Next time, I will refer your advices when I go to trip. Bye =)

    답글삭제
  3. Hello Yeon hee. I first visit you blog. your blog is informative! Especially this topic is useful to me~ I will travel Philippines's popular place. Before the travel, I am lucky to read this topic. I will prepare well and have a good time in Philippines because of your blog. Thank you very much Yeon hee. Later I will tell you about my travel!

    답글삭제