2013년 5월 22일 수요일

The Sixth Trip

Wow, the weather is hotter and hotter. I like cold weather more than hot weather. So when summer is coming, I want to go to winter city like migratory bird. Today my wish travel spot is Alaska. Many people think Alaska has just winter, winter and winter. But Alaska has four seasons like Korea. (While summer is cool and winter is extremely cold.) Alaska means 'Big land'. As its name signifies, Alaska is very big city. It takes a fifth of America.

Thanks to wide land and clean nature, we can enjoy many things here. (If I can go there)The first thing I want to do in Alaska is looking the ice mountain, glacier.
Alaska has many glaciers like Mendenhall glacier, Bear glacier. Mostly we can see the glacier on the cruise ship. But depending on your travel agency and luck, we can look at it under your very nose.
Many travel agencies has program that meet wild animals. During Alaska tour, you can see a lot of animals here.


This is Caribou. Caribou is cervidae animal which live in the tundra of the North Pole and the north coniferous forests. It has elegant antler and pretty eyes. So many tourists love it.

 And this is Moose. It is the biggest deer in cervidae. It is 1.9~2.2M tall! Moose is a herbivore and very gentle. Wow, it looks like a picture. You can see it neat the river, lake and wetland. Above these, we can meet Dall sheep, Grizzly Bear and Sea Otter.
 Alaska salmon is greatly famous. Many anglers do fishing in Alaska to get fresh, big salmon. In Alaska, you can fish salmon yourself. Or you just enjoy delicious salmon dish.
Alaska is wonderful land. However, many glaciers in Alaska are melting down because of abnormal climate. We must try to protect this beautiful land for us and our descendant.

댓글 4개:

  1. Hello Yean Hee~ I'm So Hye! As you said, the weather is getting hotter and hotter. Your travel spot Alaska is seems very very cooool~!!! I want to go there right now!! Especially, I want to see the glacier on the cruise ship!! Thanks for useful information. Bye~!

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, Yeon Hee! I'm Ji Won. First picture's emerald color is impressive. Some time or other, I should take a picture like that by myself. But, Alaska? Oh, it is enough to see there through pictures. Although the weather is hot nowadays, That is not enough to find the ice-cold weather. Perhaps, when I go to Cebu in 5 minutes, I miss that.

    답글삭제
  3. Hi~ Yean Hee!! I'm Jin Hee. I also like winter. Summer is very hot. So i dislike summer. Your first picture looks cool. I want to travel Alaska. Thanks to your blog i get various informations. Especially knowledge that Alaska has 4seasons is interesting. Bye bye~

    답글삭제
  4. Hi, Yeon Hee~ I’m Seong Eun. Your post is really good. Alaska is the great trip place. But I'm sorry about your talking that many glaciers in Alaska are melting down because of abnormal climate. And I will try to protect this beautiful land for us and our descendant. Bye Bye~^^ 

    답글삭제